Shirlington Village Location Offers $5 Tequila Cocktail Specials All Day Long
Arlington, VA – When life gives you limes, pair them with tequila! Capitol City Brewing Company at Shirlington Village is celebrating National Tequila Day with tequila-based cocktail specials on Thursday, July 24. For the entire day (11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.), all five specialty tequila drinks are only $5 with the option to add an extra shot of tequila for only $2. Drinks will include:
- Pomegranate Tequila Mojito – tequila, Monin Pomegranate, muddled mint and limes, and simple syrup topped off with Sprite
- Cap City Siesta – tequila, agave, lime juice, Campari, and simple syrup finished off with grapefruit juice
- Peachy Sunrise – tequila, orange juice, grenadine and peach schnapps
- Hawaiian Punch – tequila, triple sec, lime juice, Crème de Noyaux, topped with orange juice
- Melonita – tequila, sour mix and watermelon schnapps
Not in the mood for tequila? Capitol City also features their core four beers (Capitol Kolsch, Pale Rider Ale, Amber Waves Ale, and Prohibition Porter) for $2.50 all day everyThursday.
WHO: Capitol City Brewing Company
Shirlington Village Location
WHAT: National Tequila Day
$5 Tequila Drinks / $2 Extra Shot of Tequila
WHEN: Thursday, July 24
WHERE: The Village at Shirlington
4001 Campbell Avenue
# # #
About Capitol City Brewing Company
In 1992, Capitol City Brewing Company opened its doors as the first brewpub in the nation’s capital since Prohibition, giving its citizens and many visitors the freedom to enjoy some of the finest handcrafted beer in the country. On the front of the menu is the Lady Freedom, a statue found atop our namesake, the United States Capitol.
Our dedicated brewers use only the highest quality hops, yeast and select malt to brew many of the world’s great ales and lagers. Capitol City’s state-of-the-art craft brewing system is located in our Arlington, VA restaurant, where our talented brewers closely monitor each phase of the brewing process and provide beer within hours of completion, fresh and locally made.