An Event Intended To Inspire All Brides and Grooms-To-Be
Washington, DC — Engaged! Magazine, the ultimate wedding look-book in the Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia area, is proud to announce the Second Annual “Engaged! In Washington” Bridal Showcase. This over-the-top and highly anticipated event will be held Sunday, March 6, 2011 at three of DC’s premiere luxury hotels; The Hay Adams, The St. Regis, and The Willard.
Each hotel will collaborate with top wedding professionals to transform each property into magnificent nuptial masterpieces. It is truly an event that will inspire soon-to-be married couples – attendees will find:
- Spaces designed to fit a variety of styles by the area’s premier wedding planners and florists
- Seasoned photographers snapping unique portraits
- Models from area bridal salons showcasing the latest bridal fashions
- Bands and DJ’s playing the hottest hits to the smoothest jazz
- Hair and make-up artists working their magic on guests
- Free limo buses transporting attendees from one elaborately designed venue to the next
- A chance to win a pair of Christian Louboutin heels for the wedding day from Saks Fifth Avenue, Chevy Chase
Tickets to the extraordinary bridal event can be purchased at http://engagedmagazine.eventbrite.com/. Fabulous goodie bags will be given to the first 300 brides and grooms-to-be. Everyone will receive a complimentary copy of the latest issue of Engaged! Magazine.
For more information visit www.engagedmagazine.com or call 703-485-4878. For media inquiries or for questions about the Engaged! In Washington bridal event, please contact Erika Brown at email@example.com
About Engaged! Magazine
Engaged! Magazine is a bridal planning tool of the highest quality – one that is visually enticing, highly informative, and supremely useful. From up-to-the-minute runway photographs of bridal collections and fashions found at area salons, to gorgeous pictorial spreads of area brides’ weddings, Engaged! Magazine is the definitive wedding “look book’ for inspiration. More than eye candy, Engaged! Magazine guides and engaged couples through the wedding process.